• Why Lease?
• Flexible Finance Programs
• 100% Financing
• Tax Benefits
• Deferred Payments
• Software Only Leasing
If you wish to complete a credit application for your business, you may: 1. Download a Credit Application (in PDF format) 2. Request an application by calling us at 888-457-7550.
Vendor Programs! TEAM Equipment Leasing is focused on making it as easy as possible for your customers to buy from you, again and again!(Equipment Vendors click here)
CONTACT US: 7800 Shoal Creek Blvd. Ste. 202W. Austin, Texas 78757 Tel: 512.452.7550 / 888.457.7550 Fax: 512.452.7552 Email: email@example.com
A professionally restored barn frame package avoids the headaches and possible future financial agony that comes with purchasing a barn “as is.” There are numerous barn frames for sale across the country which have not been restored, have missing or damaged timbers and are sold “as is” either by the barn’s owners or by companies that just sell the barn frame loaded on a truck. In other words your builder is going to have to do the repairs and/or replacements and many times must first locate timbers that match in color and character of the frame. This is absolutely no easy chore! Your builder must also reassemble the frame utilizing poorly-executed drawings and with very little knowledge as to the procedure. We’ve been doings this for many years and we know what’s expected and required to make it all work. Click the image to the right to view a complete nomenclature drawing.
• Digital images of the original barn in its original setting taken before and during the dismantling phase provided on a disk
• Blueprints of the original barn frame and post plan for planning purposes. Included with these blueprints is a disk of these drawings so your architect does not have to re-draw what is shown on the blueprints . . . a real time saver!
• The entire frame is washed with an environmentally friendly detergent which insures that the wonderful honey-colored patina isn’t lost and it doesn’t smell like a barn when the heating system gets turned on
• The entire frame is then sprayed with a borate compound (Bora- Care), an environmentally friendly product currently used by experts today to insure that any insects that may live in the beams will be killed and it will also prohibit any new insects from entering the frame’s timbers and doing future damage
• Reassembly of the restored barn frame by The Barn People including new handmade hard wood hewn pegs made by the same people that restored the frame
• Consultation and advice to you, your architect and your builder during all phases of design and construction
• The opportunity for The Barn People to adapt the frame to its newly intended use with beams that match in color, character and authentic joinery which might include fabrication and installation of shed additions and/or lofts or perhaps just adding or moving specific timbers
• Additional vintage materials for enclosure and authentic finishing to include honey-colored antique roof and wall boards, exterior barn siding, thick threshing floor planks - all purchased by the square foot and either supplied to your builder but usually installed by The Barn People
• All shipping arrangements are made by The Barn People. We personally load the trucks and are there when they arrive to personally off-load them
• We have a timetable and a schedule with you and we show up on time
• We can also provide consultation for an excellent frame enclosure and its installation utilizing stress-skin insulation panels
To sum it all up, The Barn People will provide you with a finished product that enables your contractor to go to work doing what he does best, without encountering unforeseen mistakes, changes or oversights.
The Barn People, 2218 US RT 5, Windsor, Vermont 05089
RELOCATING VINTAGE VERMONT BARNS FOR OVER 35 YEARS.